royale-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wetmore <cottag...@gmail.com>
Subject Preparing code for demos and doc
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2018 15:12:33 GMT
I was looking at the tutorials and code samples we have available and think
pretty much everything needs to be reviewed and if necessary reworked so we
are showing for example <js:Label> instead of <s:Label>, and talking about
Royale instead of FlexJS in everything from text to directory names, to
avoid confusing or distracting readers. I am happy to do this with code
samples and documentation text, but the creators of demonstration apps
would be best positioned for that sort of migration.

For posted, running demonstration apps, I guess we have a little time for
that migration; but anything we point to by the time Royale is at the 1.0
release should probably be modeling what we want potential users to learn
to do.

That's my thinking, anyhow. Opinions?

Andrew Wetmore

http://cottage14.blogspot.com/