royale-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wetmore <cottag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: system requirements for Royale
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2018 17:21:43 GMT
I went through a period when my IDE kept complaining that it could not find
the JDK when I wanted to work with Apache Flex. I don't have a clean
machine on which I can install just Apache Royale and see what happens.

As for Unix, perhaps we just don't mention it for now??

--
Andrew Wetmore

http://cottage14.blogspot.com/