royale-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wetmore <cottag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposed table of contents for Royale help documentation
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2018 17:36:49 GMT
I am not sure I agree about putting "Getting Started" first. If the table
of contents as I propose it appears with its top-level entries collapsed,
then "Get started" is the second item the reader sees. I do not think that
is too big of a hurdle to jump over.

--
Andrew Wetmore

http://cottage14.blogspot.com/