royale-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wetmore <cottag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing code for demos and doc
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2018 17:37:28 GMT
Well, in Royale 0.8.0 the examples directory has a FlexJS directory with
about 30 examples. Is that directory name still okay now that the project
is no longer FlexJS?

Within examples, flexjs lingers on in namespaces: xmlns:js="library://
ns.apache.org/flexjs/basic"

But I was mainly thinking of lovely examples and tutorials like Josh's
"Hello FlexJS" [1]

[1]
https://nextgenactionscript.com/tutorials/hello-flexjs-web-application-development-mxml-actionscript/

--