royale-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wetmore <cottag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Royale in 10 minutes (was Re: Proposed table of contents for Royale help documentation)
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2018 17:03:00 GMT
For now I will add a passage along these lines:

"If you are using an IDE such as Blah or Blah, it will create the standard
folder structure for you when you create a Royale project. If you are
working outside of an IDE, and perhaps using command-line instruction to
compile your code, here is how to structure your project."

--
Andrew Wetmore

http://cottage14.blogspot.com/