royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [website] Things needed to release website ASAP
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2018 16:13:03 GMT
Hi Piotr,

GETTING STARTED page: I would need your help here. Could you provide me
with the raw text to use, and I'll work on the layout on the page?
I think I'm not on position to create the info content, but I can modify
and upgrade the text you give me and make a good layout.

GETTING INVOLVED page: I used Flex getting involved (and other apache
projects to make this). Should we use what we have in current GETTING
STARTED page here? or part? I think I can update this myself.

Thanks

Carlos

> Getting Started - I think this page doesn't contain proper information. It
> should not contain how to build Royale but, rather how to use it with IDE -
> That's it.
> The content which you are providing - Building by Maven doesn't help to use
> Royale, but rather help develop it.
>
> 1. Getting Royale
> Short sentence where we have to go in order to download distrubution
> package of Royale.
>
> 2. Setup Royale in IDE.
> Short information with links where we can find how to setup Royale in each
> IDEs.
>
> Getting Involve - Should contain information where we can find instruction
> for building Royale, by ANT and Maven.
>
> Thanks, Piotr

> > Hi Carlos,
> >
> > I noticed this:
> >
> > 1) There is a little button/icon on the right top corner. After clicking
> it
> > an animation starts and "This is a special page called by a safe button"
> is
> > outputted.
> > This doesn't make sense to me ;-)
> >
> > 2) Maybe you should clean-up the blog?
> > The "MXML & AS3 Code Example (Temporal)" post at least?
> >
> > Thank you!
> >
> > Olaf
> >

> > --
> > Sent from: http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/