royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Royale 0.9.0 Released
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2018 16:40:21 GMT
Hi Alex,

We are providing all of this. We can discuss the best organization, I think
is right to add a links in the Downloads page to Source Code and Github so
people interested could go directly to that point. I think that while we
are providing all what Apache require from us we as well are organizing and
presenting in a more modern way and more near to what people expect and
what others are doing.

For two sites, I think we already have it and are ok with apache rules.
Remember that royalesdk.org was not allowed by apache brand and legal. So
for me  royale.a.o is the marketing site and Github (where code resides) is
the "code" site and something directly prepared for people that wants the
code.

Just my 2 ctnms

http://about.me/carlosrovira