royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Github Documentation (Re: Apache Royale website is live!!)
Date Sun, 14 Jan 2018 22:08:07 GMT
Hi,

I think is a good idea to make some branding here. It should be very easy.
We should check [1].
An example of this is [2]. So, I could see how a GitHub theme is done and
prepare one with some graphics, fonts and CSS from our website
But I think this could be done in parallel to the migration and maybe as
the theme is ready some changes must be done in the set of migrated pages
So for me the right place to do this work is [3] and publish in [4]

[1] https://pages.github.com/themes/
[2] https://pages-themes.github.io/merlot/
[3] https://github.com/apache/royale-docs
[4] https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/