royale-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Royale 0.9.0 RC1
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2018 04:34:00 GMT
In the VOTE thread, I see these urls for the npm installation:

npm install
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/royale/${release.version}/rc${rc}/bi
naries/apache-royale-jsonly-${release.version}-bin.tar.gz -g

The full package with SWF support can be installed via:

npm install
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/royale/${release.version}/rc{rc}/bin
aries/apache-royale-${release.version}-bin.tar.gz -g

It should be the actual release.version values filled in, right?

Thanks,
Om