royale-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Royale 0.9.0 RC1
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2018 06:06:32 GMT
On Jan 16, 2018 8:47 PM, "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com.invalid> wrote:

On 1/16/18, 1:13 PM, "omuppi1@gmail.com on behalf of OmPrakash Muppirala"
<omuppi1@gmail.com on behalf of bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:

>+1 to exclude the MDL examples from this release.  Let's find a good way
>fix the IP issues in our next release.

Speaking of removing examples...  What's up with AngularExample?  It
doesn't build in Maven and there is no Ant build script for it.  Should we
make it work or skip around it or remove it?

I think that was just an experiment.  We can in fact delete it from the
codebase.

I will get to it unless anyone else gets to it before me.

Thanks,
Om

-Alex