royale-dev mailing list archives

From Olaf Krueger <m...@olafkrueger.net>
Subject Re: Github Documentation (Re: Apache Royale website is live!!)
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2018 09:21:25 GMT
Hi Carlos,

>But there's no such file, so my main question is, is royale-docs a Github
>pages repo so I can customize it with a Github Pages Theme?

>From my understanding, any GitHub repo is able to process/provide GitHub
pages.

>Add the following to your site's _config.yml:

IIRIC, GitHub pages uses Jekyll as default static site generator.
This _config.yml is a Jekyll file [1].

I guess we have to setup our repo at first in order to use one of those
(Jekyll?) templates [2][3][4].

Of yourse, I could be wrong.

I would help with this, but after I took some time in order to test the
release approval stuff I'd like to continue with the TryItNow app at first
;-)

Thanks,
Olaf

[1] https://jekyllrb.com/docs/configuration/