royale-dev mailing list archives

From Olaf Krueger <m...@olafkrueger.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Royale 0.9.0 RC1
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2018 08:13:35 GMT
Hi Alex,

>I pushed a change to the release/0.9.0 branch that appears to fix it.

Thanks! I will check it out tonight and will fix other examples this way if
needed.

But honestly, I don't understand how it works:
Does it mean that those examples which depends on a *JS.swc (like
FlatJS.swc) lib file, cannot compiled to Flash/AIR?
Or are there additional configs for Flash/AIR?

And one additional, probably stupid question regarding the approval script:
Does it compile to JSonly if no environment vars are set and no dependencies
like playerglobal are available? And if all Flash/AIR dependcies are set,
does it compile to Flash and JS?

Thanks!

Olaf

--