royale-dev mailing list archives

From Olaf Krueger <m...@olafkrueger.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Royale 0.9.0 RC1
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2018 18:37:44 GMT
Alex Harui-2 wrote
> For me, line 83 is blank.  What do you see?  Maybe it is a code-page
> issue?

Sorry for the noise guys, it was my fault one more time:
I've just copied and pasted the XML in order to create a local file which
was obviously not a good idea because of code-page issues :-(
I just took a look at the original script file and noticed that it is
well-formed, without any issues.

Sorry again and thanks for help!
I'll set my ENV vars later in order to run the script completely...

Olaf

[1] This is the line, the '&lt' is already there:
https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/blob/release/0.9.0/ApproveRoyale.xml#L119

--
Sent from: http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/