royale-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <pio...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Royale] ICollectionView
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2018 23:03:36 GMT
Hi Peter,

I just started to use your classes on DataGrid and in my examples they are
not working. Something is wrong with assigning CSS style to DataGridColumn.

I have following structure [1] and CSS. This css is in separate file. In the
main applications file I have simply: <fx:Style
source="resources/styles.css"/>

After compilation I see that class="userList" is being assigned to main Div
of DataGrid. For the column divs I see only: class="first
DataGridColumnList". In DataGridExample there is for the the column:
class="DynamicGridColumn DataGridColumnList".

My Grid After compilation:
<http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/file/t1/no_class_dg.png>

Grid from DataGridExample:
<http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/file/t1/dg_datagrid_Example.png>

I haven't try more things, but maybe Panel messing up with something ? I
will be trying some ideas and scenarios tomorrow.

[1] https://paste.apache.org/OMfW
[2] https://paste.apache.org/Ite8

Thanks, Piotr

--