royale-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject SingleSelectionContainerBead (was Re: MXMLDataInterpreter)
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 12:37:18 GMT
OK.

I’m done with the SingleSelectionContainerBead and committed it.

Here’s a sample of how to use it:
https://paste.apache.org/KG0k <https://paste.apache.org/KG0k>

It’s intelligent enough to allow adding non-ISelectable components to a container and the
index and selection management will only apply to the ISelectable children. That should give
a lot of flexibility in how it can be used.

I have not created a “ToggleButtonBar” component. I’m not sure if there’s a need for
one in Basic, although it might be nice to add one to Express?

I wasn’t sure if events should be dispatched from the host component. For now, the bead
is dispatching the events directly.

Comments welcome…

Harbs