royale-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject [Royale] DynamicItemsRendererFactoryForArrayListData
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 20:52:38 GMT
I'm trying to see if my new RemoveItemRendererBead works with DynamicItemsRendererFactoryForArrayListData
and discovered that this class is listening to the model for the ITEM_ADDED event.

The model doesn't dispatch the event - the dataProvider (ArrayList) dispatches the event.
The model dispatches events like selectedIndexChanged.

Is it OK that I change this class to listen to the dataProvider (aka ArrayList) in the model?
I don't see that anything is depending on something that is not happening.

Thanks,
Peter