royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Royale] DynamicItemsRendererFactoryForArrayListData
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2017 11:17:01 GMT
Peter,

That's when my initial implementation of that bead was to listen on model
instead directly on dataProvider. I'm using following beads [1] for MDL
Table and bead DynamicItemsRendererFactoryForArrayListData is being added
through CSS.
I hope that details help.

[1] https://paste.apache.org/oyex

Thanks, Piotr