royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: Re: Building a repository front end with Royale
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 13:54:06 GMT
Dany,

You want be able to compile Royale examples by FlexJS SDK. Yes you got the
correct results, cause you did download FlexJS SDK by Moonshine downloader.
However I would like to get back to your issue. I just got my mac and
resolve it by different terminal command. I had to add to the mxmlc file
permission.

If you go to the folder "*Downloads/apache-royale-jsonly-0.9.0-bin/js/bin/"*
and give in the terminal access to the file mxmlc by command "*sudo chmod
755 mxmlc*" - You will be able to build Royale examples. - I will probably
add this one to the instruction.

I just tried with HelloWorld and it's working.

Thanks for your patience, Piotr

Piotr Zarzycki