royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: Building a repository front end with Royale
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 11:41:42 GMT
Dany,

I see on your screenshot that you are trying to use sources instead of
binary distribution of Royale SDK. Can you download this one [1]. Once
again go through the instruction for Moonshine and use examples from that
package.

[1]
http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/royale-asjs-jsonly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/

Thanks, Piotr