royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject About website actual work in progress
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2017 12:22:49 GMT
Hi,

just want to say that I was the past weeks with heavy work load. For the
website I think most of the informative pages are done, and in my point of
view the pages that needs more work are HOME and FEATURE.

But, in the other hand, we need to make a first release to put some valid
info in the website, for example NPM, GETTING STARTED,...

So, in the end website is dependent of the first release of Royale to be
published. I think as Royale gets a first release that will unchain the
final work on website

Thanks

Carlos

--