royale-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repos and Releases
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2017 21:14:17 GMT
On Dec 2, 2017 11:20 AM, "Piotr Zarzycki" <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com> wrote:

As an application developer no. You are getting that package [1] and have
everything what you need to build app to swf an js.

[1]
http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/royale-
asjs/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/

That's good to know.  I should be able to use this in the npm package
right?

Thanks,
Om

Thanks, Piotr