royale-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thoughts on ToggleButton
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 14:32:04 GMT
Basically, every bead would have a list of “interests”. Rather than add event listeners,
beads would list their interests. It should be much lighter-weight and enable looser coupling.

I might pick up where I left off on that, although it’s going to be difficult to pull my
changes after the Great Rename… ;-)

Harbs