royale-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [royale-asjs] branch develop updated: Fixed asconfigc files We now get full code intelligence in VS Code for the framework project code. This will work for even JS and SWF blocks.
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2017 16:09:04 GMT
OK.

I think I’m done fixing up the asconfigc files. Currently, the only problems being reported
are in the GoogleMaps project. (not sure how to fix those), and some .pbj files in GRaphics.
Hopefully Josh will make those errors go away.

FYI, the first target in the targets list is the one which triggers the code assist. [1]

I tried to set the order of the targets to what generally makes sense in a specific project.

I’ll try to fix up the asconfigc files in the examples later.

This is going to make it much easier to work on framework files. :-)

Harbs

[1]https://github.com/BowlerHatLLC/vscode-nextgenas/issues/155 <https://github.com/BowlerHatLLC/vscode-nextgenas/issues/155>