royale-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject [Royale Wiki] User Manual
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2017 22:29:59 GMT
I seem to be having trouble getting mail sent out. Apologies if this appears as a duplicate,
but I didn't see this appear earlier.

I just finished modifying the Panel component in Basic and deleted its use of removeBead()
in favor of transferring beads from the outer Panel strand to the Panel's inner Container,
contentArea, child. The removeBead process has some issues so Alex and I thought it best to
just avoid the situation.

I'd like to document this on the new Apache Royale Github Wiki. What I thought I would do
is create new section called "User Manual" and under that a chapter for "Tips" and put this
information about transferring beads into there.

What I do not want to do is make things more complex or more work for us. Let me know if you
think this structure is going to be a problem.

Regards,
peter