royale-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: package paths
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2017 20:09:54 GMT
Well, I'm trying to get rid of the remaining FLEX and FALCON references in
royale-asjs.  I've scrubbed royale-compiler as well as I want to for now.
There remain dozens of references to Flex but many will go away after we
restructure the compiler tests so they don't rely on a Flex SDK.  I think
I've cleaned up royale-typedefs too.  I'm not sure the remaining work can
be split up.

I guess the test restructuring won't be affected by the package path
effort so once I finish this round of cleanup in royale-asjs someone else
can do the package renaming while I restructure the tests.

First we need to converge on a package naming plan...

My 2 cents,
-Alex