royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FAQ page on website
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2017 06:58:51 GMT
Carlos,

Here is my feedback about faq:

"Can I have write access to GIT?":
It is talking about providing patches by diff etc. I think we should talk
there about pull requesting to get used to people to such behavior.

"I've used Apache Flex before. How do I start using Apache Royale?"
It would be great to have it "Visual Studio Code" clickable and make it as
a link to Josh's website
I would like to ask you also add there "Moonshine IDE" and link to
http://moonshine-ide.com/

Good Job! Thanks! :)

> Hi Carlos,
>
> One question which come up to each of so far created website - Does they
> need to be checked by someone who is native english speaker ?
>
> Thanks, Piotr

>> Hi,
>>
>> I put on place a first draft of the FAQ page. You can review it here:
>>
>> http://royale.codeoscopic.com/faq/
>>
>> As always, please check it and read to discover :
>>
>> * if the content is what you expect
>> * If sections are ok, and if you want to add more sections.
>> * for the content you consider right if is well written (think that I'm
>> spanish and I try to do my best, but some phrases or words could have
>> typos
>> and other irregularities )
>> * If you think some content should be added, please, post it here, so I
>> can
>> copy and paste to the page, or request for a user in the wordpress
>> instance
>> so you can enter it yourself.
>>
>> Thanks for your help!
>>
>> --