royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Royale] Building Hello World on Mac
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 15:49:01 GMT
Hi Harbs,

I got it! You have helped me. I didn't realize that on Windows I had player
global setup in environment variables all the time. On Mac I didn't make
any setup, so probably simply copying there player global resolve issue. I
just thought that on Mac I need to do some magic things in order to have it
working. - I will try ASAP.

Many Thanks!
Piotr

--