royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject [website] list of things to finish
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2017 20:07:36 GMT
Hi,

main pages on website are almost ready, to finish it and publish we need:

* For my part: focus on HOME and FEATURES pages that are the marketing part
of the website. Right now

* Review of the rest of the website to find bugs or things that are not
what you expect

* Team page: provide photos with better resolution. If no photos are
provided we release with the current ones, but bad photos means bad image,
so please take your time to send me a better photo and I'll be uploading
and setting it for you. ;)

* Reference should be migrated to web? (this is not important now, we can
go live with the actual link)

* Things to remove for now until we have content:
     - NPM referrals and links  (for example I'll remove the section in the
home for now)
     - Try it Now page
     - showcase page

So for me we are very close to release the website.

As always, let me know whatever you consider.

Thanks

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira