royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Maven|Royale] Maven snapshot artifacts available in the Apache central repository
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2017 15:01:32 GMT
Hi Piotr,

you put me on track! :)

I didn't remember that the first time you run without an empty .m2 you need

mvn -s settings-template.xml clean install (and with "-DskipTests" due to
test failing)

as stated here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Building+FlexJS+with+Maven

Sorry, but it was more than a year since I built FlexJS for first time and
I forgot this completely. So great that this is working since this is
important for newcomers

C.

--
Carlos Rovira