royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Royale Team Page
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 14:33:11 GMT
Hi,

I have an initial draft of the team page. Please review it and request
changes:

http://royale.codeoscopic.com/team/

* I get the list of PMCs from here:
https://projects.apache.org/committee.html?royale, we have no committers.
* For Mentors, I assume Dave is the only one.
* I get the photos from Apache Flex Team Page. I think we need to update
those photos with actual ones with more resolution (for example Alex's
photo has very poor resolution, Peter and Yishay does not have any).
Please sent it to me, or if you want to update your own card, ask me to get
credential access. It's up to you.
* For titles I put always PMC (and Harbs PMC Chair).
* for links I put the ones on Apache Flex Team Page (the ones the team card
allows to introduce).
* We can put a text with short bio if you like, but I thought this less is
more and clean.

Let me know if you want something more.

--
Carlos Rovira