royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Publishing royale to npm
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2017 08:35:30 GMT
Hi,

about version number, I'll feel more happy with 0.8 than 0.9
My point is that we are getting a first release of Royale and is the same
that FlexJS 0.8 but with some new fixes and little things.
As well I can see many things to do to reach 1.0, and would be great to
have still an intermediate release 0.9

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira