royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: [OT] AMP
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2017 16:10:49 GMT
Hi Harbs,

this sounds very good. I was browsing the site and has good topics to use
in Apache Royale.
What I don't fully understand is if this is created with applications in
mind since the page asks about editors, technologic ad platforms and
advertisers. What do you think?
About the asynchronous philosophy I think we are on track due to the way
Flex and now Royale works. We always embrace async process, so that's good.
AMF, Remote Object is a good example of that

If finaly this is for us, to put in place I suppose it will requiere change
some of the outputs we create. For example and Image component will create
something like this

<amp-img src="https://www.ampproject.org/examples/images/amp.jpg"
  width="900" height="508" layout="responsive"></amp-img>

instead of the actual img tag
right?

Thanks

--