royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: globalplayer.swc
Date Sun, 19 Nov 2017 12:28:06 GMT
That sounds very good Alex
I think having flash/flex/air added as a "plugin" later for people that
would want to add that output, is the better approach.
As well, that would make the weight lighter, and for building, in the case
of maven will remove all the artifact dependencies to flash/flex and the
mavenizer that make us to use the settings xml. So it would be more easy.
However, is important that we could add SWF support later, but for what you
said, seems to be the plan already
So +1 to this change
Thanks