royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Royale Examples Blog Category
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2017 16:03:41 GMT
Hi,

we talked about committers and PMCs that want to contribute can get access
to the wordpress installation to collaborate.
Regarding other people we could setup wordpress for people to become
contributors and other committers and PMC could review content and approve.
But don't know if this is allowed or people must sign first an ICLA to
declare that contributions are donated to Apache Royale.

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira