royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject FAQ page on website
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2017 18:52:08 GMT
Hi,

I put on place a first draft of the FAQ page. You can review it here:

http://royale.codeoscopic.com/faq/

As always, please check it and read to discover :

* if the content is what you expect
* If sections are ok, and if you want to add more sections.
* for the content you consider right if is well written (think that I'm
spanish and I try to do my best, but some phrases or words could have typos
and other irregularities )
* If you think some content should be added, please, post it here, so I can
copy and paste to the page, or request for a user in the wordpress instance
so you can enter it yourself.

Thanks for your help!

--
Carlos Rovira