royale-dev mailing list archives

From yishayw <yishayj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [royale-asjs] 02/02: Revert "Updating the source of an ArrayList does not change the view of the component without this change."
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2017 15:50:00 GMT
Hi Peter,

Thanks for the detailed explanation. As I understand it, the vision you
outlined is already implemented, we just need to listen to more of these
fine-grained events in the mappers which can happen DAYG.

I personally don't see anything wrong with this architecture, maybe Harbs
who's taken a deeper look will have something to add.

I will merge data_grid_update into develop sometime soon unless I hear
objections.

Thanks.

--
Sent from: http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/