royale-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] AMP
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2017 16:30:53 GMT
AMP is also very limiting.

I have a feeling that Royale has some loading advantages because there’s very little actual
HTML for the browser to evaluate and (re)render, but it would be interesting to do some measuring.

I don’t know that I would actually propose to use the amp library, but the best practice
that it has to require setting width and height as well as a responsive attribute is interesting.