royale-dev mailing list archives

From "Idylog - Nicolas Granon" <ngra...@idylog.com>
Subject RE: source-map compiler argument : path to source
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2017 21:01:13 GMT
Sorry for my ignorance. I thought that it had to match the "main source"
file extension.
Thank you for this information.

Regarding the source path in the .map file, I personally do not know what
the TS compiler produces.
If I understand correctly, it means that, depending where the output is
sent, the path could be relative (output sent to the project dir) or
absolute (output sent elsewhere) ? In that case, I think we can live with
that ! (assuming the -js-output argument works as expected).

Nicolas Granon