royale-dev mailing list archives

From "Idylog - Nicolas Granon" <ngra...@idylog.com>
Subject RE: Source path in framework SWCs
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2017 15:05:38 GMT
We know that VSCode + Josh's extension is a very good setup.

We were just beginning to use it when the whole rename story came up...

That's why we went back to FB (plus we also had some maintenance going on and felt it would
be quicker)

But as soon as VSCode allows code-assist + source debugging again, we will be back to it !

Nicolas Granon