royale-dev mailing list archives

From "Idylog - Nicolas Granon" <ngra...@idylog.com>
Subject RE: Restarting contributions
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2017 17:59:54 GMT
Hi Erik,

Welcome back !

Rather than "ask for" components, we would like to learn how to build components.

I don't think that we are good enough (or experienced enough) to contribute to the SDK at
this stage.

However, we would like to build some components ourselves for our own usage.
We will be happy to share the results if they are of any interest..

For now, we would like to have an Apache Royale "ViewStack" equivalent but we do not know
where to start.
What do you think the parent component should be ? Could you give to us some cues ?

Also, we are in great need of an AdvancedDataGrid equivalent, but maybe we should wait until
the DataGrid is more or less complete ?

Thank you

Nicolas Granon