royale-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Maven] Core module reporting errors
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2017 19:11:49 GMT
Interesting. It looks like there’s 18 of these.

What’s reporting those errors?

In the case of LocalFile, the error appears to be a real error. I don’t know why the compiler
didn’t catch that.

In the case of AMFBinaryData, it’s a weird construct, but I’m not sure whether it’s
valid code or not:
if (e == 0)
    (i = v * Math.pow(2, 23) / 2, v = Math.round(v * POW_2_52 / 2))