royale-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Trouble migrating app to Royale
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2017 22:37:25 GMT
Everything changed.  We are renaming lots of things, the CI server has
copied of builds before the rename and we don't know if we have packaged
the right things in the renamed packages.  The Ant build did seem to work
on the CI server, so it implies your scripts are still picking up older
compilers.

-Alex