royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Royale] Using nightly builds
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2017 16:26:55 GMT
Alex,

You just refreshed my memory! :) Moonshine is using for codeinteligence old
compiler from Josh's plugin, cause it's build in jar, but for building
whole project it is using what we setup.

Nicolas,

In case of VSCode there is not such problem cause you can simply setup what
kind of compiler is used for that purposes. Just setup in settings for
VSCode:

"nextgenas.sdk.editor": path to SDK.

Check whether you see problem with: compiler.fxg-base-class.

Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki

mobile: +48 880 859 557