royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: Possible license issue with new web site
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 18:32:40 GMT
Hi,

hope someone could let me know if I can contact someone at Apache to see
the issue raised by Justin. In order to not do any useless work. Should I
write about this to "trademarks" or maybe to "board"? or should this be
commented better by Harbs or Alex?

Now that migration to royale is almost over I was thinking in start working
this week on the web site, but maybe better to know if we don't have
anything that we know would be a wall.

Thanks

--

<http://www.codeoscopic.com>