royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Royale static web site
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2017 13:39:12 GMT
Hi Alex

> 1) keep pushing to allow hosting on WP for royale.a.o.

ok

> 2) Do one static export and copy to the Git repo currently behind roe.a.o

I think we can't do this as I commented before. We can't upload code from
movedo theme in ASF repos. And the static version generated will have code
from movedo clearly recognized.

But, again, we as Apache Royale, are not interested in upload any website
code to a repo, since is not our mission. We are interested in upload code
to Apache Royale SDK.

> 3) try to recreate the look and feel in standard CSS/HTML/JS.

yes. But we can't expect to do this soon although someone wants to make
this effort

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira