royale-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Maven build broken
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2017 05:22:53 GMT
Hi,

Looks like the rename branches on the  royale-compile and royale-typedefs repos haven’t
been merged into develop but the royale-asjs has. Any ETA when this may happen?

However looks like there’s still some issues with the renamed branches.

The rename royale-compiler branch is currently failing with:
[ERROR]   The project org.apache.royale.compiler:debugger:0.9.0-SNAPSHOT (/Users/justinmclean/royale-compiler/debugger/pom.xml)
has 1 error
[ERROR]     Unresolveable build extension: Plugin net.sourceforge.jburg:jburg-maven-plugin:1.10.4
or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Could not find artifact org.apache.royale.compiler:compiler-jburg-types:jar:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT
in apache-plugins-snapshots (https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots)
-> [Help 2]

It looks like the order of things have changed/is incorrect as you currently need to manually
compile compiler-jburg-types and compiler-build-tools first to get anywhere.

Even after that the build fails with a path error which I guess has not been renamed yet:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.5.1:compile
(default-compile) on project compiler: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:
[ERROR] /Users/justinmclean/royale-compiler/compiler/target/generated-sources/antlr/org/apache/flex/compiler/internal/parsing/as/ASParser.java:[32,1]
package org.apache.flex.compiler.tree.as does not exist
[ERROR] /Users/justinmclean/royale-compiler/compiler/target/generated-sources/antlr/org/apache/flex/compiler/internal/parsing/as/ASParser.java:[33,43]
package org.apache.flex.compiler.workspaces does not exist

This has currently broken my builds. I have rated a github issue for this here. [1]

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/issues/36