royale-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Possible license issue with new web site
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2017 06:52:48 GMT
Hi Carlos,

Yes! Once you have something you like then we evaluate. We have a wiki going so it will all
depend on what we host and what we release. What's wiki and what is the site. We cannot release
category X. There is a boundary but it is not a first or second level concern for you. It
is tertiary. If you want to discuss cases where content is part of a release then we should
talk more.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 2, 2017, at 11:57 AM, Carlos Rovira <carlos.rovira@codeoscopic.com> wrote:
>
> Great, so I understand I'm on the right path. So I'll be working this week
> on this.
>
> Thanks! :)

>> Hi Carlos,
>>
>> It is permitted to use tools that have licenses that are not compatible
>> with releases as tools.
>>
>> For example feathercast.apache.org is hosted on Wordpress.com.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dave
>>
>>> On Oct 2, 2017, at 11:32 AM, Carlos Rovira <
>> carlos.rovira@codeoscopic.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> hope someone could let me know if I can contact someone at Apache to see
>>> the issue raised by Justin. In order to not do any useless work. Should I
>>> write about this to "trademarks" or maybe to "board"? or should this be
>>> commented better by Harbs or Alex?
>>>
>>> Now that migration to royale is almost over I was thinking in start
>> working
>>> this week on the web site, but maybe better to know if we don't have
>>> anything that we know would be a wall.
>>>
>>> Thanks

>>> :

>> our