royale-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: FALCON_HOME and FALCONJX_HOME
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2017 06:13:02 GMT
OK, I have "ant all" working in royale-asjs and tried to describe how to
set it up in READme.  Please use the packaging branch in royale-asjs.  I
could just merge this into develop since the develop branch probably won't
work as it currently is, or we can put more polish on the packaging in the
packaging branch first.

Please give it a try and let us know what the result is.

Thanks,
-Alex