royale-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: FALCON_HOME and FALCONJX_HOME
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 15:25:23 GMT
In the build.xml files, both are used.  It is a separate work item to
shrink it down to one variable.  And a separate work item to rename
everything.

Until it is safe to push changes, you can use the packaging branch in
royale-asjs and apply the commits I pushed yesterday and see if you can
get things working.  I don't doubt there are things I missed because of
how my computer is set up.

Thanks,
-Alex