royale-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <erikdebr...@apache.org>
Subject Working on 'build.xml' in 'royale-asjs'
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 11:50:52 GMT
Hi,

Just to avoid confusion and possible collisions: I'm working on fixing
'build.xml'. I got pulled into it because I'm trying to get back in a dev
mode, but the READme is confusion and inconsistent. This led me to start
fixing it, which then put me squarely in 'build.xml'.

First I'll change the repo URLs, to make sure folks use the Royale ones,
not the old FlexJS ones.

I'm also going to create a few extra (tiny) sub-targets that will allow new
users to use ant to first checkout the required repos. They will then have
to download some additional prerequisites and set some env variables,
before doing a build on all repos to get them into a workable state.

Stay tuned,

EdB